Would you like to discover 11 proven ways to quickly develop confidence and forever shatter your fear of public speaking? Are you looking for a simple, easy way to prepare and give great speeches? A way that does not tire you out with endless rehearsing? If so, this book was designed for you. It will teach you how to prepare, rehearse, and confidently give excellent speeches--quickly and easily!
Eliminate the fear of speaking before others and move ahead in your career! After all, speakers are leaders and leaders are speakers. You, too, can master public speaking and learn to speak confidently before any audience. What's more, it's not nearly as difficult as you think. This book, written by the author of Creating and Using Stories, Examples, and Illustrations in Public Speaking, will show you how. Read it today and discover how to:
* Develop supreme confidence in your ability to speak
* Gain confidence in your speeches as you prepare them
* Organize and rehearse your speeches--the easy way
* Get your audiences interested--and keep them interested
* Simply talk with your audiences without fear
* Speak in a way that is pleasing, powerful, and persuasive
* Use stories, illustrations, and examples to delight your audiences
There is no reason for you to avoid public speaking. Learn to address a group as if you're having a relaxed, pleasant conversation with one of your good friends. Reading this book will show you how to do that--quickly and easily.